Crewniverse Logo

'Solution' to rank issues. READ BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING FROM THE STORE

Discussion in 'Server Issues' started by jlonso, Dec 25, 2013.

1. jlonso

jlonso Well-Known Member

I think the key to be able to received the ranks and items, is purchasing the ranks and having the game logged in beforehand. Staying on the server when buying ranks (on another window) will definitely do the trick. One more important thing, I usually go into every server ( Survival, skyblock etc..) after i make my purchase, to make sure that items were credited. I forgot to go on Survival 1 during my upgrades and 1000 xp wasn't given. :( I hope this is useful. But anyways, if 'you' are reading this most likely you are here to report something. Maybe too late? Hoping this thread/info will be placed in the store site. :D Something to add, if you are upgrading from astronaut to cyborg, do upgrade 1 by 1.. instead of adding the alien and cyborg upgrade in one cart. Just make sure your alien purchase is successful before carrying on upgrading.

Example
    Let's say, you bought a rank yesterday night. You stayed put in your favorite server, skyblock. When you have acquired your rank in skyblock, you suddenly came to the conclusion of logging off. Next morning, you went to the other servers like factions. And you realized that you did not received your ranks on factions. The server probably assumed that you received your ranks yesterday and will not credit your ranks for the other servers as well.

Future donors may find this useful, for those players who have fallen victims of this 'bug'
    **Important**
    Any emails regarding donating/purchases that are sent to support@crewniverse.com must be reinforced with the Proof Of Purchase which could be found in your emails.
    Another thread related to store issues.
    http://crewniverse.com/forums/index.php?threads/ranks-from-server-to-server.9864/

'When we buy rank upgrades, do the xp carry over or not? Cyborg is suppose to be entitled to 400xp and alien 200xp. When i upgrade 1 at a time is it suppose to add up to 600? I don't think so... cause i just upgraded and in total was 400xp, which is suppose to be correct.... But what if we finish off the alien xp and wait for a few weeks before upgrading to cyborg? Sorry i do not know where is the proper location to put this thread. Sowwy. :)'
    ^Ignore this paragraph ^
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
    lorenzo likes this.
  2. CantThink96

CantThink96 New Member

Okay so you're saying by the time you get cyborg you should have 600 xp? or what
  3. jlonso

jlonso Well-Known Member

Depending on how you purchase it. If you bought it of 'ranks' itself, only 400 xp. But if it were at 'rank upgrades' i don't know if having 600 is a bug/loophole or something.. :/
  4. CantThink96

CantThink96 New Member

5. jlonso

jlonso Well-Known Member

? 'tis odd'
  6. jlonso

jlonso Well-Known Member

I wish that this thread is useful for anything regarding store purchases. May all your purchases be as smooth as sweet baby Jesus butt cheeks. *no hate plz* Bless you.
  7. jlonso

jlonso Well-Known Member

Anyways this should not be here, cause if anyone is reading this by now they are here to post issues or to look at issues? Is there a way to put this at the store site?
  8. hunter_jango

hunter_jango Active Member

9. CantThink96

CantThink96 New Member

Here i how im seng it and it is err fixable i tink with upgrading ranks you get the extra 200 because you go through the ran while buying cyborg directly you got only 400 because you didn't go throgh astronaut and alien. so this has me to believe xp is a traight brought in from a specific rank. It can be an easy or.n it ds on their . but inheriting previous ranks should be easy
    Stretch28 likes this.
  10. F2jshow

F2jshow Member

Can't spell man. I struggled through that post. Haha but I get what you are saying.
  11. CantThink96

CantThink96 New Member

I wrote this on my tablet. Its a bit slow on browser. I'll edit this tomorrow
  12. jlonso

jlonso Well-Known Member

13. MiddlingCHG

MiddlingCHG New Member

i logged into minecraft after upgrading to jedi from sithlord, i go into skyblock 1, 2 and 3, it shows the "your purchase has been credited" sign and i get the xp and money but no kits or title, immediately after i log into other servers like factions and survival and it gave me access to kits and gave me the title
  14. jlonso

jlonso Well-Known Member

So you have your rank title only on factions and survival? Oh yeah and just wait for 2-3 mins for your rank title to show. I saw broadcast messages before saying a player has donated. And after that the player chat on the main chat, his rank remained the same. But after a couple of seconds his title was changed on his next message. So just give it a 3 min wait? If not email support is the only thing to do!
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  15. MiddlingCHG

MiddlingCHG New Member

i upgraded 3 days ago, still no change, i emailed support twice no reply yet, even tweeted at them
  16. jlonso

jlonso Well-Known Member

The Crew are not the ones who fixes these kinds of problems. It is @Dylan, try re-sending the email again but don't spam email him lol :)
  17. MiddlingCHG

MiddlingCHG New Member

ik the crew doesnt fix theses kinds of problems, i tweeted at the crewniverse support twitter, and gonna resend the email today
  18. christianumina

christianumina New Member

do u think u can help i lost my rank
  19. jlonso

jlonso Well-Known Member

What do you mean by 'lost my rank' ? :)
  20. BrawlerVince

BrawlerVince Member

Sounds useful for future buyers.
    jlonso likes this.