TheG18

Dolphin

Staff Member Administrator
    1. Wolfy
      Wolfy
      o/
      1. Eucliwood
        Eucliwood
        Now G, this is a clear signal for you to send her a picture of your junk. But you have to ask her age first. If she's legal, it's a no go. If she's 13-17, it's a maybe, depending on her body, ya feel me? 1-12, definetley send her them dick pics. She obviously wants it, just remember what I said about age.
        May 29, 2015
    2. Plus
      Plus
      Who are you?
    3. Beary_Phunny
    4. Shrek
      Shrek
      Hey you fucking big ass sea creature, You best make your fucking daddy admin before I eat you and your fucking family like a fucking asian family on thanksgiving
      1. Mzz likes this.
    5. Monstercat407
      Monstercat407
      Hey G the crew started factions again, if your down to play with us when your free just msg kyle or I. Anyway we miss your trolling , feel free to tp to one of us if you forgot what base it it.
    6. oM19o
      oM19o
      Sup BRO, im a killerwhale ;)
    7. fadedspace6
      fadedspace6
      hello there:3 its my birthday :3
    8. Gizmo101998
      Gizmo101998
      Needs help in Prestige i cant and others cant go in criminal and up
    9. Van
      Van
      Crewcraft wallaper i made for you guys :) http://i.imgur.com/zTlbVxN.png
      Also check out the Crewniverse subreddit at reddit.com/r/Crewniverse ill be posting more there.
    10. TrioxNT
      TrioxNT
      Tuna with Rice!!!!

Also Know As:
      Sushiiiiiiiiii
    11. MerlinofCamelot
      MerlinofCamelot
      Hey g18, is there any way that you can remove potion effects from my player in creative2? my username is maskedmonkey57, and I was given a potion by xsunnyb that causes me to crash every time I join creative2 server. please help.
    12. jacobrahm
      jacobrahm
      you guys should add jelly legs to buy in the store for the sever it is where say you are in factions and your building up and somehow fall down you dont take falling damage its pretty cool.
    13. Thomas Capozzi
      Thomas Capozzi
      how many times have you fucked sidearms's bitch?
    14. Damian lutz
      Damian lutz
      G18 change your skin to better one it getting old
    15. jlonso
      jlonso
      What rhymes with tap?
    16. El Beaner
    17. Naigil
      Naigil
      i got scammed 1.4 mil by confedential
    18. Cameron hankins
      Cameron hankins
      i have a couple pictures of me getting scammed by hadzyboy i would love if you could give me my money back($882,000) and my 32 god apples plz. could you please address this cheater i will send you the pictures please help me it was in survival 1. i was buying a rank upgrade to jedi and he scammed me. i really want my money back i worked hard to get it. plz help. my gamer tag is mr_wiggles100.
    19. MsCriminal
      MsCriminal
      G18 PLS JST STAHP
      1. Eucliwood
        Eucliwood
        I know you definetley got a picture of his dick. Dont worry, you can't sue cause he's "Famous"
        May 29, 2015
    20. R3b3ca
      R3b3ca
      Hola G18 eres muy chalao tio eres el mejor del crew y me haces reir :D
      if some people dont understand google translate or wven better itranslate brosss
      1. Kim?
        Kim?
        Oh , tell me what this means tomorrow Becka
        Jan 28, 2014